I’ve been blog-tagged by Meg Gardiner!
But it doesn’t hurt – the game is to write down six random things about myself, then tag six others, so here goes:
1. There’s a litre of me swilling around in an American man, somewhere in Washington State, USA (it’s not as bad as it sounds, honest!)
2. I’ve only ever had three limbs in plaster – but they were all at the same time.
3. I’ve been hit with a speeding fine whilst towing a caravan, but not whilst travelling at almost three times the speed on a motorbike.
4. I’ve held a Karate black-belt for nearly as long as I haven’t.
5. I have a fascination with all things post-apocalyptic – hence my love of Stephen King’s The Stand (can’t wait for my I am Legend DVD – I never made it the cinema in December)
6. Jeff Wayne’s War of The Worlds sends shivers up my spine!
And now to play tag with six others – let’s see who’s game:
· Link to the person who tagged you.
· Post the rules on your blog.
· Write six random things about yourself.
· Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog
· Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
· Let your tagger know when your entry is up.