I’ve heard of a number of superstitious rituals to either bring luck, or avoid bad luck, but I would have thought burying yourself alive would be more likely to bring bad luck than good. Seems I was right and this unfortunate Russian citizen was fatally mistaken: Russian who buried himself alive died by mistake.
NetGalley Professional Reader
NetGalley Challenge 2015
- RT @thebookseller: From the archives: J K Rowling talking in 1997 about her new Harry Potter book - bit.ly/2sIeb28 #HarryPotter20 9 hours ago
- @JaneCaseyAuthor Worthless in terms of trying to get a Brexiter to see sense. 9 hours ago
- RT @jk_rowling: 20 years ago today a world that I had lived in alone was suddenly open to others. It's been wonderful. Thank you. #HarryPo… 10 hours ago
- RT @ykenglishbooks: Harry Potter at 20: how the series rewrote the book on children's literature telegraph.co.uk/books/children… via @TelegraphBoo… 1 day ago
- Fairy tale ending! 😀 twitter.com/Biggreenbooks/… 1 day ago