I’ve heard of a number of superstitious rituals to either bring luck, or avoid bad luck, but I would have thought burying yourself alive would be more likely to bring bad luck than good. Seems I was right and this unfortunate Russian citizen was fatally mistaken: Russian who buried himself alive died by mistake.
NetGalley Professional Reader
NetGalley Challenge 2015
- @stevemosby @SarahPinborough @ConcreteKraken @cjtudor Got signed copies of two from that list this year. 4 hours ago
- RT @stavsherez: Very excited that @BarryForshaw3 has chosen The Intrusions as one of his books of the year! Thank you! https://t.co/PGDRt4E… 7 hours ago
- RT @josephknox__: I lost sleep and hair and weight writing #TheSmilingMan. I have no shake in my voice saying it's ten times better than Si… 7 hours ago
- @BarristerSecret I now have concerns that my cub scout first aid badge may not be adequate in my new role as Trump'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @stavsherez That's doubled your 45p per mile claim against your tax. #SilverLining 14 hours ago