I’ve heard of a number of superstitious rituals to either bring luck, or avoid bad luck, but I would have thought burying yourself alive would be more likely to bring bad luck than good. Seems I was right and this unfortunate Russian citizen was fatally mistaken: Russian who buried himself alive died by mistake.
NetGalley Professional Reader
NetGalley Challenge 2015
- RT @LouiseVoss1: I can’t believe it but Amazon has put #TheOldYou on sale at 99p, even before the paperback’s been published (May)! Only o… 2 hours ago
- RT @JenMedBkReviews: Review: Come and Find Me by Sarah Hilary @sarah_hilary @headlinepg jenmedsbookreviews.com/2018/03/22/com… https://t.co/IqwPZ7KbeP 12 hours ago
- Happy publication day! twitter.com/FionaAnnCummin… 12 hours ago
- Great evening in London with @JaneIsaacAuthor for @RozWatkins and @VickyNewham's book launch! https://t.co/C5oZgrP2JC 1 day ago
- @JoyKluver @LMMilford @VickyNewham @RozWatkins @JaneIsaacAuthor @jmhewitt @LloydOtisWriter Great to see you all! 1 day ago