I’ve heard of a number of superstitious rituals to either bring luck, or avoid bad luck, but I would have thought burying yourself alive would be more likely to bring bad luck than good. Seems I was right and this unfortunate Russian citizen was fatally mistaken: Russian who buried himself alive died by mistake.
NetGalley Professional Reader
NetGalley Challenge 2015
- RT @JaneCaseyAuthor: The replies to this... I am weeping... twitter.com/Telegraph/stat… 2 days ago
- @JustJimWillDo @MayhemMischief Should now be sorted. 2 days ago
- @JustJimWillDo @MayhemMischief @PeopleofNZ Sorry, just seen this! No idea why you're blocked, sir, but I'll sort it shortly. 👍 2 days ago
- RT @fahrenheitpress: Hey #authors ONLY 10 DAYS to get your #ShortStory submitted to #Noirville Closing Date - 30th Sept. https://t.co/yF… 2 days ago
- @parkerpeevy If he feels a two-star is justified, he'll abduct a pet. Don't even want to think about a one-star. 2 days ago