NetGalley Professional Reader
NetGalley Challenge 2015
- @ellygriffiths Ha ha, fantastic, Domenica! 13 hours ago
- @MarkEWest @TalkingPicsTV VirginMedia 445. Got it! Cheers, mate. 1 day ago
- @ISE_Comms @MarkEWest I still want to see it, Macca. (I'm dated!) 1 day ago
- Under a red sky, I'm helping my youngest son with his biology homework: menstruation. Maximum surreality achieved. 1 day ago
- @MarkEWest Must look out for the repeat! Although I don't even know it I get that channel! ☺️ 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I saw the above contest a few weeks ago, and on the spur of the moment I decided to give it a go. I haven’t done any flash fiction for a while, but have always enjoyed writing tiny pieces when I have … Continue reading
I was waiting for 10000, but actually I prefer the symmetry of a palindrome, so 10001 it is. So welcome. Unless of course you’re the same visitor coming for the 10001st time. In which case, help – stalker alert!
The first ever Twitter crime story by East Coast and Theakstons Crime is underway… and I’m part of it! Rubbing (virtual) shoulders with the respected authors and bloggers such as Martyn Waites, Val McDermid, Keith B. Walters and Mark Billingham is an … Continue reading
Ha! I am on the (back) cover of the new Stephen King Dark Tower novel, The Wind Through The Keyhole! OK, so not just me… http://www.stephenkingfaces.com/#!i=219
After reading the first fourteen Jack Reacher novels back-to-back, I decided to take a short break (at an appropriate cliff-hanger) and try something else. I’ve bought a few books for the Kindle recently, mostly on a whim, and one of … Continue reading
And the most interesting search term to bring someone to my blog today is… кровавые фото Which, as we all know, is Russian for ‘Bloody photo’. Well I do now.