NetGalley Professional Reader
NetGalley Challenge 2015
- Good boy, good boy. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 21 hours ago
- @JaneCaseyAuthor Love this! 21 hours ago
- Me too. And they are fantastic on audio. twitter.com/crimethrillgir… 21 hours ago
- RT @Marnie_Riches: Just finished this sinister thrill ride by @LucaVeste What a corker it was! Watch out for #TheBoneKeeper. It'll get unde… 1 day ago
- 40 minutes out in the cold. At least it wasn't raining! instagram.com/p/BbwKci3g6fc/ 2 days ago
Category Archives: General
According to Worpress, it’s my 7-year anniversary. So there. Advertisements
Danny MacAskill shows his exceptional skill on two wheels on his journey from Edinburgh, Scotland, back to his hometown Dunvegan, in the Isle of Skye. Continue reading
I was waiting for 10000, but actually I prefer the symmetry of a palindrome, so 10001 it is. So welcome. Unless of course you’re the same visitor coming for the 10001st time. In which case, help – stalker alert!
I love the internet. Or the World Wide Inter Web, as I like to call it when I’m trying to sound cool. Normally just makes me sound like I’m getting old and trying just a little too hard. Anyway, I … Continue reading
I’m not even going to bother describing, other than to say you can’t beat a bit of Vulcan nunchaku. Just watch. It’s even better if you like Bruno Mars.
I’m pretty sure not, but that was the first question that jumped into my mind, lunchtime yesterday. Remember I recently reviewed Simon Toyne’s excellent debut novel, Sanctus? I drew favourable comparisons with Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code, including the … Continue reading