NetGalley Professional Reader
NetGalley Challenge 2015
- @DPemb Every cloud! 2 hours ago
- RT @eva_dolan: Absolutely LOVE this amazing window display - raw force & jelly blood! Thanks a mil @ForumBooks, you're awesome https://t.co… 4 hours ago
- RT @MEdwardsVA: The people who made IT (2017) actually made a joke version of the Pennywise/Georgie scene. I don't think I've ever heard of… 4 hours ago
- RT @TheMediaTweets: Small world. I am 'rewearing' my coat today. In fact, I've been 'rewearing' my coat a lot since about November. Mine… 4 hours ago
- @DPemb You're very welcome. And not too bad, considering! https://t.co/jk2UGZnnoa 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Grammar
I’ve joined a writing group, my first ever. And it’s great fun, with some very talented members. We’re three meetings in and homework for week one was to write an opening paragraph, with the all important hook. I composed mine on the … Continue reading
Another great literary video, via Meg Gardiner and Guy Kawasaki:
Thanks to Michelle Dear for putting me onto this. The Elements of Style, by William Strunk Jr. and E.B. White – Rap style:
I guess nobody is immune from typing or spelling errors, but, dear BBC, this really jumped out at me. I guess it highlights the importance of proofreading.
… have been around for a long time. Watch out!
UK entrepenuer, Charles Duncombe, has highlighted that poor spelling is a serious problem for the online economy and is costing online businesses millions. He says it is possible to identify the specific impact on sales: [Duncombe] measured the revenue per visitor … Continue reading